I went to a party last night for Full Frontal Feminism. I feel so grateful to have friends, in law school, and beyond who are willing to share something important with me. Every person that I truly respect and care for at school were there. Thanks to you. I love to see a dancing feminist or two as well...
Now, I'm back to outlining. Blah.
In interesting news, for anyone who knows how much I love Edith Wharton, a new biography just came out which sounds amazing. Add that to the summer reading list! Here's the NY Times review. The best Edith short story, The Fullness of Life, is mentioned in the article...a woman's life is like "a great house full of rooms," most of which remain unseen: "and in the innermost room, the holy of holies, the soul sits alone and waits for a footstep that never comes."
4.28.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment